CRE CONSULTING CORPS
Members of the Carolinas Chapter of the CRE pride themselves on their integrity, exceptional service, and commitment to their respective fields. While members maintain busy professional lives serving their private clients, they also are available to assist with projects through the Consulting Corps.
The CRE Consulting Corps is a public service program offered by the CRE to provide access to the highest level of real estate expertise. The CRE Consulting Corps offers real estate analysis and action plans for municipalities, not-for-profits, government entities, public/private developers, and owners of real property.
The goal of the Consulting Corps is to understand an organization’s specific needs and create a realistic, feasible, and achievable road map to solve virtually any complicated real estate problem your organization may face.
Services available include:
- Highest and best use strategy community development
- Mixed-use development
- Public real estate asset management
- The feasibility of community, public/private, or land development
- Adaptive reuse and urban redevelopment
- Strategic asset management
- Historic preservation
- Transit-oriented development
- Portfolio strategies